Self-Discipline Is the Key to Freedom

If you have been to bet how commonly the average character tries earlier than giving up, what would be your bet? 1, 2, or 3 times? The majority of people surrender before they even attempt. They spend so much time intention setting and preparing, that they forget the most critical a part of the plan: discipline. The biggest false impression approximately field is it's far something you have. Actually, the area is something you do. In your commercial enterprise, discipline is shedding habits that preserve your commercial enterprises returned, such as immoderate time on social media and fact television; and constructing up behavior that carries you towards success, including private development, prospecting, and income. Strengthening your self-discipline can be in comparison to building up a robust accept as true with the fund for your future. How some distance are you willing to head to accumulate that agree with the fund? Self-Discipline is a Skill Self-Discipline is not a

Tanya Burr Beauty: my thoughts

Hello everyone,

I am back with another beauty post, I just love writing about beauty and makeup so much, but if you would prefer some more lifestyle posts do let me know on my twitter (@_ellabellax).

Today I am going to be talking about Tanya Burr's beauty range, although I do not have everything in the range, I do have a few items of which I am in love with, so I thought it would only be right to share it with you guys.

Ok so before I do anything I feel like I need to say how flipping amazing Tanya is. Her makeup always looks incredible which is why when she said she was creating a beauty range (a while back now haha) I was absolutely buzzing. I was excited to be able to do my makeup using products that I knew Tanya had created (and obviously rated oversize she wouldn't have made them haha).

I feel like I also need to mention how affordable Tanya's range is, because seriously the prices are incredible for what you get.

Starting off with one of the 'original' eye shadow palettes:

Hollywood 
Now although technically this palette is discontinued, it is still available on eBay or amazon but this review is mainly about the quality, as I know Tanya now has a new collection. These shadows are really pigmented. They blend like a dream and there is NO fall out. Incredible I know. Also, the packaging is insanely cute, there is even a little heart mirror. Although I must admit the mirror isn't the best, I do need a bigger mirror (but I can live with that haha).

Moving on...

I have the 'peachy glow' face palette and the lipgloss in "picnic in the park". These lip glosses are seriously incredible, they look and feel high end. I have several of these in different shades and the colours are all so strong when you apply them- unlike many other lip glosses which come out basically opaque haha. Although the lip gloss is thick it doesn't feel uncomfortable or sticky, it actually feels quite hydrating and lasts a long time.

Again, not a bad word to say about the face palette. It is literally one of my go to products. So easy for traveling with a big mirror and three products in 'one'. The bronzer is a perfect contour shade for me with my pale skin and the blush compliments the bronzer very well. I must say my favourite thing in the palette has to be the highlight, it is serious glow.

Overall, I would highly recommend Tanya's range if you are looking for something affordable yet good quality.

Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GET THE LOOK: the outfit I’ve been loving

The Key to Retirement

The Big Dangers of Belly Fat