Self-Discipline Is the Key to Freedom

If you have been to bet how commonly the average character tries earlier than giving up, what would be your bet? 1, 2, or 3 times? The majority of people surrender before they even attempt. They spend so much time intention setting and preparing, that they forget the most critical a part of the plan: discipline. The biggest false impression approximately field is it's far something you have. Actually, the area is something you do. In your commercial enterprise, discipline is shedding habits that preserve your commercial enterprises returned, such as immoderate time on social media and fact television; and constructing up behavior that carries you towards success, including private development, prospecting, and income. Strengthening your self-discipline can be in comparison to building up a robust accept as true with the fund for your future. How some distance are you willing to head to accumulate that agree with the fund? Self-Discipline is a Skill Self-Discipline is not a

High Street vs High End- which concealer is better?

Hello everyone,

Now, being a very tired girl I need my concealer in the mornings to brighten up my face and hide the bag under my eyes.
I am quite fussy when it comes to concelears, but my all time favourite has to be the "Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer". I just find it so light and easy to blend however the coverage is actually insane. My under eyes go from dull and dark to looking awake and bright.
Although compared to some concealers this Urban Decay one is pretty reasonable (£19), it is still quite pricey for just one product, which is why I have been on the hunt for a drug store dupe.

The other day I went into Superdrug and I saw an updated version of the "L'Oreal True Match The One Concealer". For some reason it just reminded me of the Naked Concealer when I swatched the tester, so I picked it up for just £7.99. The colour range was amazing with both rose tinted and yellow tinted options available, going from pale to dark. Seeing as I have pale skin I picked up the lightest rose tint shade available, which was perfect for me: "Ivory Rose".

Both concealers side by side 
As you can see by the image, both concealers have a very similar applicator- of which I really enjoy as it makes it easy to apply the 'triangle' under your eyes. At first glance both products look somewhat similar, except the Loreal product is slightly more pink toned. Although I like this as it suits my skin tone well, the Naked concealer really brightens my face as it is slightly paler than my actual skin tone- which personally for me is a rare occurrence being so pale!

The only way to truly test these concealer is to try them both. I am going to put the L'oreal concealer under my left eye (right in the picture) and the Naked concealer under my right eye (left in the picture).


Before (Naked faced me oh my god how tragic)


After


So as you can see both concealers make quite a considerable difference (actual life savers). And I cant believe I'm saying this but I think the left eye (right eye on the picture) looks slightly better- which is the cheaper L'Oreal concealer. Now although you wouldn't look at me and think she is wearing two different concealers, I can definitely see one eye looks better than the other.

"The better concealer"


I hope this has proved that the 'cheaper' products can actually be the better products- which is why I have started to buy more affordable makeup and less pricey makeup.
Please let me know what you think of these concealers or if there is a better one you think I need in my life!

Ellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GET THE LOOK: the outfit I’ve been loving

The Key to Retirement

The Big Dangers of Belly Fat