Self-Discipline Is the Key to Freedom

If you have been to bet how commonly the average character tries earlier than giving up, what would be your bet? 1, 2, or 3 times? The majority of people surrender before they even attempt. They spend so much time intention setting and preparing, that they forget the most critical a part of the plan: discipline. The biggest false impression approximately field is it's far something you have. Actually, the area is something you do. In your commercial enterprise, discipline is shedding habits that preserve your commercial enterprises returned, such as immoderate time on social media and fact television; and constructing up behavior that carries you towards success, including private development, prospecting, and income. Strengthening your self-discipline can be in comparison to building up a robust accept as true with the fund for your future. How some distance are you willing to head to accumulate that agree with the fund? Self-Discipline is a Skill Self-Discipline is not a

Here's why you should plan

Hello everyone,

Here I have quite a different post for you, all about something I absolutely love doing- planning. Yes, spontaneity is needed too but to have that basic elements of your life planned out can be so refreshing and declutrring. Seriously it's so satisfying to set goals and tick things off your to do list and to have s physical reminder of all the things that NEED to be done.
Planning isn't for everyone, but after trying it out it is definitely for me.

I have my everyday diary style planner which is the one I am going to show you. However I also have a "Happy Planner" which is like a sticker diary/ scrapbook- much more fun and more for memories!

So here is my current diary planner which was from T.K maxx, so affordable and such a wide variety of planners.











The layout is perfect, for every month there is the typical box calendar layout, a quick and easy overview of everything you have planned and important dates. Even if you didn't want to write on this section and keep it to check what day the date falls on.. completely up to you.




Now for me- the space is perfect. I love to write the things I have planned e.g. appointments and then (if I have space) things I would like to do e.g. paint nails.
The only downside the space on the weekends is way to small, considering on the weekends I do more than in the week!




When I said this planner was cute I meant it. As well as a bucket list section, a budget tracker, a to do list, it has a rate my day section which I think is just amazing. At the end of 2018 I can look back and look at my best days and worst days (my goal is to make the majority good days of course!).






So that it is, I think I need to stop talking about my planner now.
Sorry if this post wasn't for you, my next post will be abit more beauty related again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GET THE LOOK: the outfit I’ve been loving

The Key to Retirement

The Big Dangers of Belly Fat